for all TODDLER info and classes
term 2 2019 Toddler Classes (3-5yr olds)
Each 30 minute fun-packed, colourful session is designed to help toddlers gain confidence while learning the basics of tennis (which adapts to all sports) through engaging games and activities. As a mum to a 3 year old, Rachel brings a specialised programme to this age group using modified equipment and levels of progression to suit individual children. Strictly limited to 6 spaces per class. This is a parent interaction session. As your child becomes more independent, you are welcome to sit on the sidelines, but I definitely encourage participation with your child! There may be more classes as demand increases so please register interest.
Tots2Tennis Wednesday mornings
- 10-10:30 (TBC – please enquire – will run dependant on interest)
- SIGNUP: https://enrolmy.com/advantage-tennis/activity/40-TOTS2TENNIS_WEDNESDAY_9_30_10am_ages_3_5_TERM_2
Tots2Tennis Thursday afternoons
- 4:00-4:30pm (TBC – please enquire – will run dependant on interest)
- SIGNUP: https://enrolmy.com/advantage-tennis/activity/41-TOTS2TENNIS_THURSDAY_3_30_4pm_ages_3_5_TERM_2
Tots2Tennis Saturday mornings
- SIGNUP: https://enrolmy.com/advantage-tennis/activity/39-TOTS2TENNIS_SATURDAY_9_30_10am_ages_3_5_TERM_2
Mums Tennis mornings
coming in May 2019 – watch this space. Time for the mums to get out on court. A great way to get active, meet other local mums, and learn some skills in a casual, friendly, understanding environment. With or without your littlies. Strollers, Under 5s welcome, looking at options for a creche for the hour, to keep an eye out on the toddlers!!
THURSDAYS 9-10 (tbc)
HOLIDAY CLINIC CLASSES
As part of our school holiday programme, we have hour toddler sessions- for 3-5year olds. These can be parent-free sessions. Please enquire with Rachel
Tues 16 April, Wed 17 April 9:00-10:00am.